Under the expert guidance of award winning Chef Graham Neville, Restaurant FortyOne has flourished in the last three years. Graham and his team create delicate, elegant dishes using the finest ingredients from their very own garden in Kenah Hill, Killiney, Co. Dublin.
This venue was once a private house and one can imagine restaurant guests gathered in the hall downstairs with top hats being removed by butlers before the grand parade up the stairs.
The restaurant itself is on the first floor with three lavish rooms interlinking, and one with views out over the parkland.
Graham Neville’s culinary expertise make for beautiful, satisfying and engaging eating, right from the off, when a amuse plate of langoustine, mushroom tortellini and truffle broth ushers you into the warm, sensual concoction of dishes that is his signature style.
10 Facts you didn't know about Restaurant FortyOne
1. The welcoming team are proud to have recently hosted US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on her visit to Dublin. They now await your visit.
2. The beautiful private dining rooms provide the perfect venue for up to 10 people in each room for that special occasion
3. For larger parties, the main dining room can seat up to 60 people and has hosted some noteworthy events.
4. Head Chef Graham Neville spent a number of years working in the United States primarily in Chicago where he designed progressive French cuisine at both Tru and Les Nomades, two of the city's finest restaurants
5. On his return to Ireland Graham worked for seven years at Thornton's Restaurant.
6. Graham's food sourcing ethos has led to his development of Residence's own organic kitchen garden on the hills overlooking the Irish Sea just outside the city centre.
7. Sommelier Victor Nedelea provides a breathtaking, world-class wine list, including rare wine and small wine producers
8. Food and Wine Magazine Award 2014 - Best Restaurant in Dublin, Best Chef in Dublin and Best Chef overall in Ireland
9. The Irish Times describes the menu as "splendid, impeccable, elegant, perfect"
10. The Irish Independent praises the restaurant's "air of luxury and comfort" and the "beautifully presented, perfect" food.